Commercial Underwriting Counsel
The Commercial Underwriting Counsel, having a strong background in commercial title insurance and commercial transactional experience, is responsible for assessing and mitigating risk for commercial transactions Westcor insures through its agents.
- Working alongside VP Commercial Division and serving as a unique resource to our agents as the Commercial Underwriting Counsel
- Commercial Underwriting Counsel will be tasked with pricing and negotiating premium remittance share with agents.
- CUC will work with Westcor Reinsurance manager in getting deals registered into hi-liability system.
- Create an ongoing internal and external training program helping to brand Westcor Underwriting Counsel as industry leading resources for underwriting.
- Create some CLE classes focused on topics important to commercial agents and their clients.
- Liaison with and promote the Commercial Services Division to current and prospective Westcor agents.
Very competitive salary and incentives.
Please submit resume to Renee Bourbeau, firstname.lastname@example.org